Frank Bettger is best known for his supremely useful self-help book titled “How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling”, which was later translated into multiple languages. Later, he wrote another hugely popular book titled “How I Multiplied My Income and Happiness in Selling.”
- “When you show a man what he wants, he’ll move heaven and earth to get it.”
- “Force yourself to act enthusiastic, and you’ll become enthusiastic!”
- “Smile your best smile at everyone you see. Think about all the things you have to be thankful for… and smile. The world will smile with you.
- “There is an art in silence, and there is an eloquence in it too.”
- “Henry Ford said: “Anyone who stops learning is old—whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
- “Selling is the easiest job in the world if you work it hard—but the hardest job in the world if you try to work it easy.”
- “When you try too hard and become overanxious, you look bad. You are bad. Yes, keep going, but don’t be afraid to lose today. Today is not going to make or break you.”
- “Do you believe in yourself and the things you want to do? Are you prepared for many setbacks and failures? Whatever your calling may be, each error, each failure is like a strike-out. Your greatest asset is the number of strike outs you have had since your last hit. The greater the number, the nearer you are to your next hit.”
- “The short-cut to popularity is to lend everyone your ears, instead of giving them your tongue”
- “Failures mean nothing at all if success comes eventually. And that’s a thought that should cheer you up and help you keep on keeping on when the going seems hard. Keep going! Each week, each month, you are improving. One day soon, you will find a way to do the thing that today looks impossible.”
- “The most important secret of salesmanship is to find out what the other fellow wants, then help him find the best way to get it”
Frank has a ton more useful quotes for you to discover and help you grow from. These are just a few that hit me when reading his books.
To grab your copy of Frank’s book – “How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling” CLICK HERE
Always Dedicated to Your Success,