If you’re looking for persuasive copywriting emotions that drive action…
You’re in the right place.
In this post, I’m sharing my favourite 44 emotional hot-buttons that I use in my copywriting and you can use to boost your bottom line today … even if you’re not a good writer.
So, if you’re looking to turn your browsers into buyers—without being too salesy—read on…
My List of Emotions That Drive Action – Drive Sales – Boost Your Profits
- Money – Make more money – Save money – Invest money
- Irresistible bargain
- Sex, love, intimacy, fetish, attracting the opposite sex, attracting the same sex
- Accumulating valuable and beautiful possessions
- Protecting family and possessions
- Security in old age
- Recognition, pride, ego
- Retirement security
- Improving health – reducing weight – improving appearance
- Survival and eternal life
- Acceptance – respect – prestige – gaining praise and popularity
- Parental success
- Career success
- Marital success
- Safeguarding reputation
- Freedom from worry
- Patriotism, duty, honour
- Saving time, work, effort
- Being lazy
- Fun, enjoyment, leisure
- Increasing comfort
- Expressing individuality
- Avoiding pain, hardships & nastiness
- Escaping criticism
- Satisfying curiosity
- Satisfying appetites – gluttony (excess in eating and boozing)
- Physical hunger/thirst
Learning how to influence your prospects through persuasive copy is an essential copywriting skill. Without it, you rely on nothing but a product’s merit. And that’s rarely enough to get the sale.
But when you use the emotional hot-buttons above you can transform your sales pages into an invisible salesperson that sells more of your products and services, without your involvement.
Which of the above persuasive copywriting emotions will you try first?
Will you convey authority? Or will you use lust? Please leave a comment below.
Stay Safe My Friend & Get Cranking Killer Copy,
Greg “Emotional Copy Rocks” Noland